My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

Monday, September 06, 2004

Welcome to the Show

I have been thinking about doing this blog for a while now. So why I was sitting down and trying to figure out what I wanted to write about movies and my DVD collection. I will have a link to my collection so you can browse and leave comments. My new goal is to go through my entire collection and write a review for each movie I own. Along with DVD reviews, I will have other entertainment reviews from my favorite TV shows and movies that I see the traditional route. I will begin with a movie that I really find fun and very smart. I will try to at least post a new review about 2 twice a week. I also want reviews from the readers of this site. If you have a movie that you would want to review then just email me and I will post it as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home